Our awesome followers

Friday, July 29, 2011

Sunshine Award!

I have been awarded the Sunshine Award by Finger Polish Mania. Am very honoured about this, never thought this blog would stand out in the crowd, but something must have caught her attention ;) 

                                                                                        



Now on to the Rules I must follow!

1) Thank the person who gave you the award - I did, several times ! :)
2) Write a post about it - Here it is!
3) Answer the questions below - Am on to it :)
4) Pass this award on to 10 other bloggers who I feel are worthy and send them a message to let them know.



Questions:

A) Fave color - The red one that's almost orange, but not quite there. Very summer-like and perfect right now!
B) Fave animal - My dear dog, Bella. In my (very objective;)) opinion the most darn pretty Golden Retriever in the world !
C) Fave number - 3, like the fairytales. 
D) Perfume I am wearing - Gucci - Envy Me 
E) Something that identifies me - My curly, in the summertime almost golden hair and my freckles -these answers are SO seasonal! 
F) What is my passion? Living my life the way I want to live it. -Including lots of polishes of course!
G) Would you rather get or give presents- Would rather just go shopping on my own. Love presents, giving and recieving them, but there's nothing better than a whole day in the city with lots of time on your hands and just strolling around. Love it!
H) What was the last eyeshadow you wore- Rimmel something, neutral to cover the lid beneath the eyeliner
I)   Favorite day of the week- Saturday. Weekend all around you!
J)   Are your nails painted now? What silly question is that? Of course they are painted right now! :)


Since I read quite many blogs it wasn't that easy to decide.
Those I've chosen definitely deserved it, inspiring other people as they do! -think these blogs NEED to be represented here, as some kind of appreciation from my side. Needed the list to include 11 blogs, here they are.
1) Neglenymfer
2) Coewless
3) Vettelicious
4) Swaafie
5) Neglefeer
6) Rijah
7) Living While Loving
8) Nailpolish and me
9) Karina Chr
10) Mette - My polish world
11)Nailnote

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much a million times, Stine! I truly feel honored :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tusind tak :D Sødt af dig at tænke på os :D

    Sussi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Upsidupsi.. Har ikke skrevet tak her.. Men mange gange tak! Hvor er jeg dog glad! Og hvor er du dog sød!

    ReplyDelete