Our awesome followers

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Holiday dilemma!

Tomorrow my boyfriend and I are leaving for Spain, and then to Portugal 4 days later. Above this we are going to stay in a cottage here in Denmark for 14 days. This means that I won't be home for a whole month. Which means huge polish dilemma, what to bring??

I decided that since I am going to be in the sun almost all the time, it's time to flash the most sparkeling ones I have.
These are going to travel with me:


From the left:

Gosh - Sweet Peach
Gosh - Green Hawaii
Gosh - Holographic
Gosh - Rainbow
Gosh - Blue Lagoon
Hot Makeup - no. 08
China Glaze - Flip Flop Fantasy
China Glaze - Sun Worshiper
China Glaze - Bad Kitty
China Glaze - 
China Glaze - Doll House
China Glaze - Techno
Wet n' Wild - Sparked
Wet n' Wild - Glitz
Elf - Metal Madness
H&M mini - Dark Purple
OPI - Show It and Glow It 
Rosie & Roses - 402

It makes a total on 18 polishes. 
I choose them mainly because many of them are holo's. There are no words to describe how much I love holo's on a hot summer day, it's amazing!

When i counted them, Mr. Boyfriend told me I was nuts. 
What does he know ;)

By the way, i'm having a kind of anniversary today, I just hit my polish nr. 100.
Don't know whether to be proud or not, I just know that there are so many more beautiful colors out there to be shopped for. 
(By the way, If you know THE place to shop for this in either Barcelona or Lissabon, feel free to share, thanx :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment