Our awesome followers

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Kiko all over!

Today I wanted to start trying on my newly bought Kiko's.



Sorry for the confusing picture below, didn't have one with only the polishes for this mani.
The ones I used for this were from the left: no. 1+6+7, also called 
(in italian, further confusion, isn't it great? :))
270 - Palliettes Acqua Sparkle T
342 - Verde Acqua
343 - Verde Primavera

Actually i'm not sure wether the first polish is a flakie or just a glitter one, what do you guys think?


3 comments:

  1. You will be tagged tomorrow for a Sunshine Award! It will be official on my blog tomorrow-be sure to check it out if you are interested in accepting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination! I'd call that first one a glitter, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers - Thank you, am VERY interested in accepting it ! :)

    KarenD - Thanx! :) From now on it's a glitter polish then ! :)

    ReplyDelete