Our awesome followers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The freehand that got out of hand

Yesterday I wanted to do a freehand mani.
Never did one like this before, but thought it turned out ok.
I especially like the contrast between the green Cliché and the neon-yellow CG polish.
Here's some photos from the process


Thought it needed a little more to it


And just a wee bit more


The polishes I used for the mani

 Gosh - Silver, Essence Nail art - mysterious black, Cliché - Khaki, China Glaze Yellow Polka Dot Bikini, 
China Glaze - Sun Worshiper

Spent the evening with my little sis, and the freehand mani got a little out of hand. :)
Wanted to show her some options for a mani with nothing but a toothpick and a polish. Think I got her hooked up on the polish-thing too, that's going to be great! :)


Did anyone of you guys ever show nailart related stuff for your friends and family and got them hooked on the mani thing too?

No comments:

Post a Comment